1. Definition of personal information
We defines personal information as any information that can identify a specific individual, such as name, address, phone number (including mobile phone/PHS), email address, gender, and date of birth.
2. Purpose of acquisition and use of personal information
We collect personal information by appropriate and fair means, and we collect and use the personal information we have obtained only to the extent necessary for our customers to use the following services
- Web Services
- Reservations and inquiries for activities
- Reservations and inquiries about accommodations
- Car rental reservations and inquiries
- Restaurant reservations and inquiries
- Inquiries about information provision
- User reviews
- Various questionnaires
- Communication with customers (when we are required to respond to customer inquiries, etc.)
- Marketing statistics on our services
- Any other business that the company deems necessary for service management
3.Disclosure and provision of information to third parties
We will not disclose or provide your personal information to any third party, except in the following cases Provision of information to subcontractors does not constitute disclosure or provision of information to third parties.
- When providing information to the management company to the extent necessary to book a tour
- When the customer’s consent has been obtained
- When we are required to disclose or provide such information by law.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with the national or local government in the execution of public affairs, and obtaining the consent of the customer is likely to interfere with the execution of such affairs.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
4.Supervision of subcontractors
5.Proper Management of Personal Information
In addition to proper management of customers’ personal information, we will strive to prevent leakage, loss, falsification, etc., and provide appropriate internal training to directors and employees regarding the handling of personal information, and separately set a certain retention period for all personal information in order to operate our services smoothly.
6.Consignment of personal information processing
When entrusting personal information processing, we will select a company that sufficiently meets the level of protection of personal information and contract with them to ensure that it is processed appropriately.
7.Compliance with relevant laws, regulations and norms
We will comply with the relevant laws and regulations and other norms regarding personal information, conform our personal information protection policy to these relevant laws and norms, and handle personal information in accordance with the provisions.
8.Efforts to protect personal information in the future
We will strive to continuously improve the protection and handling of personal information.
October 2018 Developed
For more information
Natsuki Yasuda, CEO Basho Inc,